Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I'm back...gotta keep my blog UPDATED:)

I haven't posted anything for a very long time. It's not because nothing great happened during the past months (actually a lot did) but I guess I'm just not good at keeping up w/ these kind of stuff. I've been really lazy and like what I always tell my friends as an excuse...I'm not a good writer. lol. but..yeah...I'm back..hope a lot of you are excited. I made a goal to keep this thing updated for our families and friends...hope you all can help me make this possible.:)

to ate lally..mommy shey..jv..sam..etc..salamat..kung d dhil sa mga blogs nyo..d ako mae-encourage ipagpa2loy ito..hehehe...:)

Luv yah all!!!

3 comments:

Pamilya Catubay said...

hahaha! sa wkas! well just to let you know di rin ako gud writer just think of it as writing in your journal so it will help you in updating it! gudluck cuz! hey tagal na nating di ng usap ah! miss yah! may pamangkin na ba ako?

Carl and Jerevie said...

go ckaz! go ckaz! go...go...go ckaz!

Anonymous said...

i've been waiting for a new entry simula nung nakta ko tong blog mo ke JV ata or ke Andrew?!?? Hehehe... yey! mas dadami na ang blogs na susundan ko.. :)