Saturday, May 8, 2010

Sooo into READING???!!

If you know me well, you'd know that I'm not really into books...but Jamie...is the total opposite. He loves reading (it's one of his hobbies) and has been trying to get me into doing such. He has given me a bunch of books..and most of them I haven't even finished yet (I'm really lazy). Recently he thought it would be a good idea to read a book together..So we did. We are currently reading these two books..


and..


the book where the movie "THE OTHER SIDE OF HEAVEN" was based
.


To his surprise...and most especially to MY SURPRISE..IT WORKED. I've never really liked reading books like these but the stories of these ones really got my attention..I was so into it that I tried reading ahead of the part we read together. haha.
All I can say is that I love reading these books with Jamie and we can't wait to finish it!!!

1 comment:

Lois Sparks said...

woohoooo!!!! GO CKAZ!!! Reading books is fun! I am currently reading "To Kill a Mockingbird"..