Monday, April 6, 2009

JAMIE's hidden talents...:)

Last Thursday (April 2, 2009) ..I worked for 10 hrs straight. It was crazy. After work I felt so hungry, tired and ready to sleep. Jamie picked me up from work and when we got home.. I smelt something really good...and he surprised me with this.....

yup..he made ROASTED PORK LOIN for dinner..:) It looked SO GOOD. He knew I had a busy and crazy day @ work that I deserve a treat. I gave him a big hug, a kiss and said "thank you". I really appreciate what he did for me. He truly knows how to make me feel good and happy.


We had some friends over to help us eat the food since it was too much for just the two of us. It tasted really good and everyone liked it. I'm so proud of my husband.


So yeah..there goes hidden Talent/Skill #1: COOKING. This is not the first time he cooked for me. He has done it a lot of times...and every time he did..the food always tastes great &... it makes me love him more. I agree to the saying "The way to a woman's heart is through her stomach"..lol..changed it a bit.

Hidden Talent/ Skill #2: Playing the VIOLA...:)


Not that much people know about this. He used to do it a lot most especially when he was younger but he stopped for a while since he had to leave for his mission. It wasn't till less than a year ago that he decided to join the BYUH Orchestra led by Bro. Bradshaw. I'm glad he decided to do it again.

Last Saturday (April 4, 2009) the BYUH Orchestra had their concert in the Mckay Auditorium.




They played pieces composed by Handel, Mozart, Sibelius and Akpabot. This was my first time watching my husband play in a concert like this. It was a neat experience.





with Bro. Daniel Bradshaw (Director)

w/ his sister Stef and mom ..


w/ the wifey..:)

There it is...some of Jamie's hidden talents. He is such a great guy and I am so lucky to have him as my husband. I am truly proud of him. I love you babe.:)

3 comments:

S.N.D said...

awww how sweet..next time you make something knock on the door if I don't answer my phone.ahaahhaah...

Anonymous said...

that roasted pork loin looked really yummy!

Jana said...

Someone just told me the other day that Jamie plays the viola. I was surprised. It's awesome to have a husband that can cook! Rob's good too just too busy lately.