Sunday, April 5, 2009

presenting....the COSTALES BLOG...yey

Last thursday night(April 2,2009)...i got the chance to talk w/ my mom on the phone and she told me that we now have a family blog. so...I checked it out...and here it is...:) (not the actual arrangement..I fixed all pics to fit on one file/image)



I was just surprised that we have one. I've been telling my mom to make one for our family since she loves writing and stuff..but I really didn't get to give her instructions on how to do it. Then she told me it wasn't her who made the blog..it was my pops. My dad made it for us w/ the help of my cousin ATE LALLY. He is in Utah for the General Conference so he was able to visit my cousin Lally and her family.

So..I got so excited and asked for the address. After my mom told me the blog address.."COSTALESFEHECKWACACOL.blogspot.com" I realized that after our family name "COSTALES" were the first 2-3 letters or first syllable of each of our names..FEderico, HElen, CKaz, WAyne, CAleb and COLlette. WOW..it looks kinda weird but I also thought that it was so nice of my dad to do it that way. pretty cool eh.

Anyways..the blog currently has pictures of each member of the family and the Manila Philippines Temple where my parents were married and sealed for eternity. There is also a playlist which had my mom and dad's song..."KAHIT MAPUTI NA ANG BUHOK KO"..lol. I'm so proud of my dad who made it. I'm really excited for the stuff(stories etc.) that my parents would be posting in our family blog. :)

1 comment:

Micah and Shey said...

this is cool! I was trying to look for your Dad at the Filipino Fireside. I didnt see him though. Sad :(