Monday, April 20, 2009

My Dad's Visit..:)

April 11-14,2009
At last...the time for my dad's visit has come. Jamie and I are so excited to have my dad stay with us even just for a couple of days. He has visited us a couple of times in the past years but this is the first time that he'll be staying w/ us in our apartment. Here are some pictures..

DAY 1- Airport Pick-up..


Pali Look-out..









BYUH Pinoy Idol..














with the new BYUH Pinoy Idol...APRIL FERNANDO..:)


w/ Kuya Jonald(one of the missionaries that served in CDO during my dad's term as a Mission President)


Day 2..Easter SUnday..


Jamie making beef stroganoff..yum..



After church..:)





Dinner w/ Jamie's mom and sister..







Day 3-PCC..









BYUH..

w/ Kuya Jerryl and Bro. Meha


dinner w/ the PINOYZ..:)


Jamie washing the dishes..lol




Day 4- Last daY...:(

talking to my mom on the phone..




4 days went by so fast. We had so much fun w/ my dad..and hopefully, the next time..my whole family will be able to come. We will miss you papa!!

No comments: